Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hello Blog World!

Here i am.. creating a place, all my own.. to say what i want to say..
I plan on traveling, this entire year.. and thought journaling on a blog, would be the way to go..
I'm going to excuse myself now, for my obscure sense of grammar and punctuation! i have a style all my own, which has helped me to create more of a pulse in my communication.

As of Feb 4th, i fly out of portland, oregon into cancun, mexico where i plan on exploring mayan ruins, down the southern yucatan coast, to belize and guatamala. I'll be there until March 1st, where i then come back to Eugene, and enter into nannyland.. in nannyland, i become the single mother of 3 kids.. 8, 10 and 12 years old.. and their sanctuary of animals..

this journey to the yucatan has come after much confusion and deliberation.. my plan originally was to travel to thailand for the month of feb, but after a few tarot card readings, i felt like i needed a month of peace and healing.. and as much as i would love to travel to thailand, i feel only being there a month, would not give it justice.. and in my mind, i picture thailand as being a busy hub of all sorts of activity.. and i would like to travel through thailand with someone.
so alas.. i chose the yucatan.... . .  tropical waters, jungle and mayan ruins... bliss..
more travel blogs to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment